FRIENDS OF THE RANDELL COTTAGE WRITERS TRUST
Notice of Annual General Meeting
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of Friends of the Randell Cottage to be held on:
Monday, 8 June 2015, 6.00 for 6.30pm, Room 1 upstairs, Thistle Inn, 3 Mulgrave St, Thorndon
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robyn on 4758 155 evenings
- Quorum: 10 people
- Receive and approve the Minutes of the June 03, 2014 Annual General Meeting of Friends of the Randell Cottage:
- Matters arising from the Minutes:
- Receive and consider the Annual Report from the FRC Committee Chair:
- Receive and consider the Annual Financial Statements:
- Receive and consider a recommendation from the Committee of the annual subscriptions for the following year (2016/17): to be notified on the night
- The election of the Officers of the Society:
President: The Chair of the FRC Committee, Sian Robyns, has expressed her willingness to be nominated as President again
Treasurer: Tim Gruar has expressed his willingness to be nominated as Treasurer
Secretary: Robyn Skrzynska has expressed her willingness to be nominated as Secretary again.
- The election of the three Ordinary Members of the Executive Committee:
In accordance with the Rules:
Maggie Rainey-Smith has offered to be nominated to the committee again.
Anita Woods has expressed her willingness to be nominated as a member of the Committee again.
- Any other business
At the conclusion of the business the Randell Cottage French resident writer, David Fauquemberg, will speak.
Wine available for purchase at the bar downstairs. Juice and nibbles will be served upstairs.