The Annual General Meeting of the Friends of Randell Cottage will take place on Wednesday 25 May from 11 am at the Alliance Française, 3rd floor Dominion Building, corner of Mercer and Victoria Streets.
President Leslie Brown encourages members and interested attendees to come along to mark the 20th year since the first Randell Cottage writer-in-residence moved into the Cottage in 2002.
The current New Zealand Resident, Rose Lu, will be the guest speaker.
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call Robyn on (04) 476 4823 evenings by 20 May.
- Quorum: 10 people
- Receive and approve the Minutes of the 27 July 2021, Annual General Meeting of Friends of the Randell Cottage Writers’ Trust
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Receive and consider the Annual Report from the FRC Committee Chair
- Receive and consider the Annual Financial Statements from the Treasurer
- Receive and consider the following recommendation from the Committee of the annual subscriptions for the year (2023/24): that subscriptions for 2022/23 remain at $15.00 for seniors/students, $30.00 for individuals, $45.00 for families and $60.00 for businesses as set at the 2020 AGM.
- The election of the Officers of the Society:
President: Leslie Brown is prepared to stand as President again.
Treasurer: Nominations for a Treasurer are welcome.
Secretary: Robyn Skrzynska is prepared to stand as Secretary again.
- The election of at least three Ordinary Members of the Executive Committee.
In accordance with the Rules, the Trust has the ability to select two members.
Susan Stevens, Dame Fiona Kidman and Tim Gruar have expressed willingness to be nominated as ordinary members of the Committee again.
Note: Any other nominations for President, Treasurer and Committee, with details of seconders and evidence of the willingness of the nominee to serve, should be emailed to the Secretary : firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting.
- Any other business:
The business part of the meeting will be followed by a conversation with our Randell Cottage resident NZ writer, Rose Lu.
Coffee, tea and juice will be served at the end of the meeting.