FRIENDS OF THE RANDELL COTTAGE WRITERS TRUST
Notice of Annual General Meeting
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of Friends of the Randell Cottage Writers’ Trust to be held on:
Wednesday, 25 October 2017, 6.00 pm,
140 Upland Road,
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call Robyn on 4758 155 evenings by 19 October.
3. Quorum: 10 people
4. Receive and approve the Minutes of the June 27, 2016, Annual General Meeting of Friends of the Randell Cottage Writers’ Trust:
5. Matters arising from the Minutes:
6. Receive and consider the Annual Report from the FRC Committee Chair:
7. Receive and consider the Annual Financial Statements from the Treasurer:
8. Receive and consider the following recommendation from the Committee of the annual subscriptions for the year (2018/19): that subscriptions for 2018/19 remain at $15.00 for seniors/students, $30.00 for individuals and families and $60.00 for businesses as set at the 2016 AGM.
9. The election of the Officers of the Society:
President: The Chair of the FRC Committee, Sian Robyns, has expressed her willingness to be nominated as President again.
Treasurer: Tracey Schuyt has expressed her willingness to be nominated as Treasurer.
Secretary: Robyn Skrzynska has expressed her willingness to be nominated as Secretary again.
10. The election of the three Ordinary Members of the Executive Committee:
In accordance with the Rules:
Tim Gruar and Linda Burgess have expressed willingness to be nominated as members of the Committee.
There is room for the nomination of at least one ordinary member to the committee.
Note: Any other nominations for President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Committee, with details of seconders (if any) and evidence of the willingness of the nominee to serve should be emailed to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting.
11. Any other business
The business part of the meeting will be followed by a speaker. Details to come.
Refreshments will be served.